Question about a shop item

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fork

Established Member
Impact
32
The sticky thread item in the shop is for 825 NP$. How long does this item last? Surely it cannot last more than a few weeks to a month as the forums would get cluttered with people stickying their threads.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
"Sticky" threads (reserved for the "Marketplace" areas) are good for two weeks (14 days)! :tu: :talk:

All the best!
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
I also had wondered about that many times. I would suggest to add that little tidbit of information so that everyone would know.
 
0
•••
domain.addict said:
I also had wondered about that many times. I would suggest to add that little tidbit of information so that everyone would know.

I like your thinking (you mean add that to the description there in the NP$ Store™, right?)! :tu: :)

:kickass:
 
0
•••
Jeff said:
I like your thinking (you mean add that to the description there in the NP$ Store™, right?)! :tu: :)

:kickass:
Exactly.
Make one of your topics stick to the top of the forum for 2 weeks.
or
For 2 weeks, make one of your topics stick to the top of the forum.

-_-
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Okie Dokie. :)
 
0
•••
Also, Allowing in the web design reviews and/or the apprasials section for maybe one week and a lower price may work as well...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back