NameSilo

domain Primary.TV & Primaries.TV

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

FedPrimeRate.com

FedPrimeRate.comVIP Member
Impact
40
Please appraise the domain names Primary.TV and Primaries.TV for the current or near-future, retail end user market. Thanks in advance.

G00gle + Y! hits for "primary" = 440,000,000+++

AmCy
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Doggonit, that's the word I was trying to remember when I regged 'debates.tv' a while back. I kept saying to myself, 'nominations. nominations. nomination debates? hmmmmm."

Just didn't quite click. Nice reg!
 
0
•••
RogueWriter said:
Doggonit, that's the word I was trying to remember when I regged 'debates.tv' a while back. I kept saying to myself, 'nominations. nominations. nomination debates? hmmmmm."

Just didn't quite click. Nice reg!

heh...I hear ya'

I checked RegFee's list of dictionary .TV names after I registered primary.tv to find that he had it on his list :hi: So I sent him some NP$ as a tribute :) . His list is here:

http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=143391

AmCy
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back