domain Please Appraise Penpals.me

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

webdoctor777

Account Closed
Impact
0
Penpals.me

Please appraise my domain name for me. Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
the singular would make more sense. $0
 
0
•••
I am saying in the context of the hack "me"




I probably shouldnt look at it only with hack eyes though, the info sold for $1,300 (before recession) the eu 3xx. low-mid xxx goodluck
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Does anyone else have an opinion as far as appraisal value?
 
0
•••
I just let the singular word drop, if that gives you any indication of value. Sorry.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Does anyone else have an opinion as far as appraisal value?

mid -$xx

If your goal is to accumulate valuable domains, stay away for this ccTLD. Focus instead on .COM with perhaps a couple of .ORGs here and there. Avoid all other extensions. IMO.
 
0
•••
$0.0
 
0
•••
I see more .biz's around than .me's and that says a lot.

Never cared for this extension. I'd stay away from it entirely unless it's a really nice single word hack (choose.me, pick.me, text.me) or a very common First/last name.

mid-low $xx maybe
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back