Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise HotPizza.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

eurorealtor

okre.comTop Member
Impact
1,878
I have run HotPizza.us at Bido auction, the auction haven't met reserve price, and the 3rd highest bid was $53, should I sell or re-list auction? I will appreciate any quick suggestions.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think $53 is a more than fair price for this .us domain, I'd sell if you can.
 
2
•••
Sell :imho:
 
1
•••
Sold @ $53 :)
 
1
•••
0
•••
With a hard searching you could find a US local end user.
But for a reseller market $50 is a fair price.

Congs.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back