Dynadot

domain Please Appraise GBPHero.com

NameSilo
Watch

AWalkersWeb

Impact
I orgianlly purchased this domain for myself using the acronym GBP for Google Business Profile after Google remaned its platform Google My Business. The acronym can also be used for Great British Pound. Now that I have no need for the domain, do I sling it or put it up for auction? If auction, any recommendation on stating price?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Trading currencies is a black and white thing so that you have thrown "hero" in there will likely be unappealing to most.

Unless you make a blog of some sort, this has no value.

•••
Domain is good, but problem is with keyword.
I can see 2 name GBP and hero which has meaning but there is no connection between them.

This cam worth of 10-15% of GD appraisals.

Last edited:
•••
Trading currencies is a black and white thing so that you have thrown "hero" in there will likely be unappealing to most.

Unless you make a blog of some sort, this has no value.
Thanks for your thoughts. The acronym was chosen based on Google Business Profile which is a platform for Local Businesses to market their businesses on the search engine. The term hero is used quite frequently in the digtal marketing space. But yh, I guess you are right! :)

•••
Domain is good, but problem is with keyword.
I can see 2 name GBP and hero which has meaning but there is no connection between them.

This cam worth of 10-15% of GD appraisals.
Thanks Ritik. It was bought for Google Business Profile marketing purposes. Id say you are probably about right though. In the grand scheme of things the market is capped.

•••
Thanks for your thoughts. The acronym was chosen based on Google Business Profile which is a platform for Local Businesses to market their businesses on the search engine. The term hero is used quite frequently in the digtal marketing space. But yh, I guess you are right! :)
Which is even worse. Why try to target Google? It's parasitic. They OWN the right to that, you don't.

Come up with something original.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back