stscac A Wealth of KnowledgeVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 73 100% 50 Feedback Feb 23, 2007 570 views 7 replies #1 4LD.com Check acronyms here Make Sedo Offer here Any sales go through Sedo Escrow. -Steve Last edited: Apr 28, 2007
stscac A Wealth of KnowledgeVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 73 100% 50 Feedback Feb 27, 2007 #2 Here's another bump. -Steve
T tfking Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 4 100% 24 Feedback Apr 27, 2007 #3 Bid $60 on Sedo! I know it is worth more and won't be offended if you start an auction, but feel free to counter offer as well. I like the domain but am unsure of how much I can pay for it. Good Luck, Tim
Bid $60 on Sedo! I know it is worth more and won't be offended if you start an auction, but feel free to counter offer as well. I like the domain but am unsure of how much I can pay for it. Good Luck, Tim
jaydub Da ChefTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 676 100% 396 Feedback Apr 29, 2007 #8 This thread is 2 months old.....Is the name still for sale?