Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

priced NewbiePC.com - just $60?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
From: Codrut Turcanu
http://www.BizMarketingSecrets.com


Hi there,


I own NewbiePC.com a *red-hot* name with 3-10
views at Sedo parking service and 3 links in Google!


I need funds fast so I'm looking for a quick
sale (min. offer is $60) Interested?


Send me an e-mail at [email protected] and PM your offer!


Consider this a bargain, you could sell the name
for a lot more than what I'm asking you for!


Thanks,
Codrut.

P.S. I also own Flone.com (good name for a portal site!)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back