Trollguy Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 14 100% 15 Feedback Jan 27, 2009 511 views 2 replies #1 I need at 150x200 banner max. 16kb. would like it tonight. let me know if you are interested. PM prices. its for BigTenForum.com Thanks!
I need at 150x200 banner max. 16kb. would like it tonight. let me know if you are interested. PM prices. its for BigTenForum.com Thanks!
R rebelagent Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 18 100% 21 Feedback Jan 27, 2009 #2 I can work with you on this. Here is some of my work http://egogenus.deviantart.com
S sidddubey New Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 0 Feedback Jan 27, 2009 #3 Hey, I'll be happy to work for you on the design. You can check out some of my works at: Personal Website (http://xmod.tjbp.net) DeviantART Portfolio (http://xmod.deviantart.com) You can e-mail me at [email protected] or send me a message here so we can take this further. Regards, Siddharth Dubey
Hey, I'll be happy to work for you on the design. You can check out some of my works at: Personal Website (http://xmod.tjbp.net) DeviantART Portfolio (http://xmod.deviantart.com) You can e-mail me at [email protected] or send me a message here so we can take this further. Regards, Siddharth Dubey