Need a Myspace Page. $25

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

creme

Established Member
Impact
2
I'm not looking for a template, but for you to actually design and set up the actual page.

The design/color/feel, etc should be in the same vein as The Suicide Girls, Roller Dirby Girls, UFC, etc...

Payment by Paypal and I would need it done this weekend (by Sunday night).
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
what size would you like it? do you want it to fit your screen resolution?
 
0
•••
All I need is a unique Myspace page desinged on Myspace.

No one can design a Myspace page for $25? Isn't it pretty simple if you know what you're doing?
 
0
•••
I can do it, if you have AIM contact me screen name is "Pricing"
 
0
•••
i can do it but i need a lil more info on the design,is it gonna be for a male or female?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back