Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable NCJS (dot) com PR5 domain

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling very good combo LLLL domain NCJS (dot) com . Domain is valid PageRank 5 with some .gov.cn backlinks. On average receives ~ 60 visitors per month. Already taken in .net, .org, .info. All offers here or via PM.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM ncjs.com
 
0
•••
any rough estimate?
 
0
•••
wlmmc please resend I didn't get any PM from you.

Estimate: not sure I'll post BIN soon, but current highest offer is in ~$200 range.
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Current highest offer $252
BIN is set to $350
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back