domain MoneyPoker.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

anders_oie@hotm

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi,

Any opinions around MoneyPoker.com?

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice, paid quite a sum for this eh? ;)

IMO pales in comparison to the other two Poker names, but still, great brandable Poker name for a decent price. :tu:
 
0
•••
Wow you ended up with this one? I wanted it, but decided to back off as I couldn't follow it at the end.

I really like it.

I didn't see what it went for.
 
0
•••
Well I can see there was an auction but I did not see the price.

Sounds like a very good price if there is existing traffic.

A poker site, or a game site having to do with money and poker.

Could be a very upscale site with life in it.

Poker and money are the hot keywords always, between mid xxx and mid xxxx.

I could be way off though I don't know the gaming market sites or the concept of a profit model for a poker site with real gambling links.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back