T The Equivocate Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 13 Dec 12, 2004 588 views 14 replies #1 What do you think? Could set up a drivers download site...
hanz onArcade.comVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 9 Dec 12, 2004 #2 what could those drivers download? low to mid $xx
G gartrout VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 10 Dec 12, 2004 #3 I like it, brandable and memorable. Not necessarily big revenue, unless through advertising...which seems possible. Upper $xx or better. gartrout <><
I like it, brandable and memorable. Not necessarily big revenue, unless through advertising...which seems possible. Upper $xx or better. gartrout <><
matrics VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 14 Dec 12, 2004 #4 hanz said: what could those drivers download? low to mid $xx Click to expand... Hanz, he means drivers as in "software for your computer", not as in "car drivers". In this case, the drivers would be the ones that are downloaded. I'd say high $xx as well. Nice name for development... catchy too.
hanz said: what could those drivers download? low to mid $xx Click to expand... Hanz, he means drivers as in "software for your computer", not as in "car drivers". In this case, the drivers would be the ones that are downloaded. I'd say high $xx as well. Nice name for development... catchy too.
IAmAllanShore VIP Member VIP Trusted Contest Holder ★ 20 ★ Impact 254 Dec 12, 2004 #8 collieri said: Isnt she a film star?? Click to expand... "star" is using the word loosely I liked her in "Good Will Hunting", but that's about it. Anyhow, missingdrivers.com took me a second to realize you weren't doing a "milk carton" site, but I get it. Mid $xx. -Allan
collieri said: Isnt she a film star?? Click to expand... "star" is using the word loosely I liked her in "Good Will Hunting", but that's about it. Anyhow, missingdrivers.com took me a second to realize you weren't doing a "milk carton" site, but I get it. Mid $xx. -Allan
Raf Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 5 Dec 12, 2004 #9 Not bad, I would say this domain name would probably be worth somewhere in the high $xx. Good luck with your domain!
Not bad, I would say this domain name would probably be worth somewhere in the high $xx. Good luck with your domain!
MissFlora *Epitome.Of.Pulchritude*VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 41 Dec 13, 2004 #13 Personally, I will go for low $xx for this domain. Rather misleading and thus need effort to advertise the domain. For sure need development to target low $xxx. Appraisals IMHO. Merry merry, Flora. *<|
Personally, I will go for low $xx for this domain. Rather misleading and thus need effort to advertise the domain. For sure need development to target low $xxx. Appraisals IMHO. Merry merry, Flora. *<|
Sabre First Time Poster!Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 629 Dec 14, 2004 #14 not a bad domain but quite long.... Could be marketted but would be to a small market! low xx :imho: