Dynadot

Looking for professional coder long term major project

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, I have fired off a similar post to an individual advertising their work. It has been 24 hours and no reply so I am making this a public post. I am fresh meat here so I was sure to read the sticky of the rules. Hoping I am following all the rules here.

Looking for someone that is talented in the following languages

Mysql
php
javascript
css
html 4/5
jquery
any other applicable web development language

I am looking to hire someone for a huge project i have been trying to get off the ground for longer then I will ever admit. (reason why I started coding 7 years ago)

I already have the basis of the idea down, and some coding that was done by a former partner.

I do not know enough about programming to get this off the ground myself (I tried, scrapped the explodie code about 15+ times). I have the basis of php/mysql down, however for a website of this magnitude I need a professional. It is not plausable for me to do this myself without school training.

I am looking to build a "text based game". I have the ideas in my head but I do not have the know-how to convert it to code.

My former partner who I am looking to replace has become quite unreliable because of personal reasons and I am looking to drop him (unfortunatly).

I am forced to look at other ways to finish this. At cost.

Please only PM if you have the time to dedicate yourself to such a project.

Ultimatly what I want to do is discuss the overall plans, have someone build it under the directive from me via email/messaging service and have a "beta" launched within 90-120days. I do have a lot of source code I do have the rights to as well

Also, I would like said coder to be part of the project once developed to continue to make additions and correct any coding issues, more devopment. etc.

Be advised that the most important thing to me is an efficient programmer. Someone that can dedicate their time and expertise. Has excellent interpersonal skills, is easy to work with

If you believe you can handle/dedicate yourself to a project of this magnitude, I will send you a link of the less-than-half finished project so you have an idea of where it is/was going.

After reviewing your pm's/responses we can talk what you would charge

I am willing to pay X up front as well via paypal or another secure method of payment we can agree on.

I am going to be extremely selective with picking an individual as this project is a passion of mine.

Key points:

=>Excessive knowledge in the aformentioned languages

=>Time/dedication for this project

=>Able to have long term communication for re-hire (up to partnership) after project completion

=>excellent communication skills

=>Positive history here /w portfolio

=>History on text based games + economics is an asset however not a necessity

=>A passion for coding, web development, and big dynamic projects

=>knowledge with servers is a bonus

Pm if interested with as much information as possible and any questions/concerns you have.

I will send you a demo within 24 hours as well.

Thanks!

[closing thread as I have numerous potential leads. Thank you for the PM's.

Those who have not been contacted informing I am not interested in your services are still pending. Will pm all information requested in a few business days]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Count me in on this... Just read my last PM i sent you.

•••
Just a heads up still in negotiation stages. Offer is still open

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back