NameSilo

Logo pizza shop software

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmy

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

See website for colours and ideas: cs-pizza.com
Winner gets $30 via paypal
Activity : selling website to pizza shop owner to let them sell pizzas online
Logo must be professionnel - clean
Contest ends on late Thursday 26th

Thank you
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
First, I inform you that the forum is not available each time, I have done many attempt and have receive database error message !

hs143no you are the winner, please send me you paypal address
 
0
•••
Yes, congratulations to the winner. I hope you will not have any problems according to very similiar work, somebody can treat it as plagiarism...

I also hope that thread or post won't be deleted.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Attention webmsz: Unless you have trouble reading, it was still late on the 26th when the post was made so chin up, and it is not wrong to replicate an idea or a style so again, keep your chin up and good luck for future contests.

PM sent to CH with paypal details.
 
0
•••
Locked.

PM if any problems :tu:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back