Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Live Namepros auction question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
30
I see the next live Namepros auction is set for October 19th.

I would like to submit and view the domains listed for auction.

Where do I get more information about the auction?

What type of domains sell the best? Traffic/revenue, gambling, keyword, city names, etc

Are sellers generally happy with the prices?

Are buyers happy with payment and transfer methods?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello,
First, I think this should be in NamePros Info & Suggestions.

Here is the link to add names and see what's up for grabs. Link LiveAuction

The best place is to read below the chat window and/or PM an admin or mod in chat.

The last to questions are just up to people. Everyones very different.
 
0
•••
The queue for next Thursday's auction is not open yet. We'll open it up on Tuesday for membes to submit their names to be auctioned.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back