Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

negotiable Listening offers

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtorregiani

Established Member
Impact
34
Famous people domains

Hi

I'm selling 2 .info domains. I need some quick money, so I'm listening any kind of offers. Both of them are regged at CreativeON and they'll expire on Dec 26, 2007.

Domains are:

yasserarafat.info OVT= 4567 for Yasser Arafat
augustopinochet.info OVT=2646 for Augusto Pinochet (Former chilean dictator, who died a few weeks ago)

No site/traffic :td:
2 quality domains for developing :tu:

Greetings
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Friendly Bump
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back