LF Hosting Domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am looking for a hosting domain - established or not, for a free/budget web hosting project I will be starting soon.

Looking to get as cheap as possible, but have a fair budget. PM/Post.

Thanks.
I wish for the domain to be one of the cheapest parts :D Therefore, I really don't want to spend more than $xx for a domain.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thanks guys - I've looked over all the PM's, I just want to add one more thing;

If a domain does not fit the hosting theme - I may still be interested, but non-relevant domains need to be fairly short, and a little catchy. If the domain is directly relevant to hosting (as in it's obvious to the purpose of the site), it does not matter how long it is.

@primavera - Thanks, but as I said, it's for a free host - I wont be making anything from this site at all, I will infact be making a loss, I wish for the domain to be one of the cheapest parts :D Therefore, I really don't want to spend more than $xx for a domain.
 
0
•••
got hosthacker.com and hostbust.com for cheap :d
 
0
•••
got hosthacker.com and hostbust.com for cheap :d

Thanks :D But seems to me both domains are not really any good for a hosting company, if there are any keyword's you want to stay away from, it's hack and bust/close :P
 
0
•••
PM on the way
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
pm coming



`
 
0
•••
hosting

PM sent.

Regards

Ralph.
 
0
•••
Hello,

Thanks for all the PM's - Please keep them coming, I have 1 possible domain so far, but I am still looking for more options.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
hostingblogging.com $8
 
0
•••
pm sent. Thank you for the opportunity.
 
0
•••
Hello,

Domain found. Thanks.
 
0
•••
I have HostDriven.com !

If you liked it!

PM me the offer ..

Thanks.
 
0
•••
Hello,
I have PawHost.com and Hostkle.com

Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back