Dynadot

negotiable Keyboard•pro, Performance•pro, Survival•pro

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I registered Keyboard•pro, Performance•pro, Survival•pro on at Encirca in 2007 and have renewed them every year since. They expire in October. These names are strong, so I will renew again if no sale. They all have great industry/marketing potential.

"Keyboard "obviously targets synthesizer or computer keyboard industry.

"Performance" targets machine or human performance products or training.

"Survival" targets survivalist gear, methods, supplies or training.

If your offer is confirmed accepted by me, I will send PayPal information. I will push the domain(s) into your Encirca account very soon after receiving payment. Probably within 5-10 minutes. The only exception would be if I was away from computer and iPhone which is extremely rare, and not more than an hour or two max (such as if I was at a movie and phone notification off). Chances are very slim it would be even an hour before the transaction is complete.

I've been on Namepros for a long time and sold domains this way a few times. No BS, games, or problems. I'm honest, reliable and responsive.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back