Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Is this stunt even possible?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Gene

Gene PimentelTop Member
Impact
487
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
lmao! am not even sure if thats real but its proper funny I thought! nice find
 
0
•••
lol :)
 
0
•••
Ouch. Looks like she hit her head on the way down.
 
0
•••
Ouch!!! lol.
 
0
•••
jesus! ouch!
 
0
•••
thats awsome
 
0
•••
0
•••
-RJ- said:
I was trying to find the source of the video to see if it was real.

Check this out, they have frame by frame shots of it
http://www.2dorks.com/gallery/2005/humanbball/

What do you think?

Wow! I thought for sure it was a fake, until I saw the frame-by-frame... it looks pretty darn real to me.
 
0
•••
A fake, confirmed by the shots. See her head outside the ring? :P
 
0
•••
Rob said:
A fake, confirmed by the shots. See her head outside the ring? :P

I don't see her head outside the ring at all. Looks to me like the ring is where her neck is in photo 4. And look at photo 5... her head is getting pulled through the net.

Edit: I just took apart the .swf file myself, frame by frame... I'm convinced. But as they say on tv... we report, you decide :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
W:oW!

Saw it before, but amazing ... if it's real! :blink:

Thanks Gene!


True_Snake
 
0
•••
Yeah thats somthing else...... I believe it......I think........
 
0
•••
-RJ- said:
Ouch. Looks like she hit her head on the way down.

-RJ- could be right here. If you look, once it finishes, while they are all celebrating she looks to be holding her neck in pain. Anyway, super-cool vid and I think its real.
 
0
•••
My question is...Why did she make it so more difficult? I mean, the flip. It's a blind jump. She just hops up on the guys hands and...bingo!

Hard to believe really.

She's thin enough to get through the hoop but sh*t. Wouldn't you think there is the slight possibilty that she could be just an inch off. That would be disastrous!

Are we to assume that this was her one and only attempt?

I have to admit that it does look real, but I'm not totally convinced (maybe the hoop is alot bigger than regulation).

Fun to watch though. I've played it a dozen times already.

ST
 
0
•••
Coastalguy said:
My question is...Why did she make it so more difficult? I mean, the flip. It's a blind jump. She just hops up on the guys hands and...bingo!

Hard to believe really.

She's thin enough to get through the hoop but sh*t. Wouldn't you think there is the slight possibilty that she could be just an inch off. That would be disastrous!

Are we to assume that this was her one and only attempt?

I have to admit that it does look real, but I'm not totally convinced (maybe the hoop is alot bigger than regulation).

Fun to watch though. I've played it a dozen times already.

ST

Hey, it could be a rubber hoop for all I know, and I'm sure they practiced the backflip a million times without something as limiting as the hoop. It's like shooting an apple off someone's head. You don't just start practicing with the real thing :)
 
0
•••
Gene said:
It's like shooting an apple off someone's head. You don't just start practicing with the real thing :)

So that's what I did wrong :red:

Well - I guess apologies should be given to all my younger cousins ~ :D
 
0
•••
Dam good, but fake!

Her left hand is outside the hoop in frame 1 at 2dorks.
 
0
•••
I dunno,I see her arm outside the net,It almost looks like she has her arms stuffed down in a shirt and those arms could be fake.Does'nt matter,That's super cool.
 
0
•••
To be honest, I don't really care if its real or fake! It looks cool and thats all that matters to me! Still nice to know if it's real or fake though,, but I wouldn't go out of my way to find out, heh.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back