Phronesis Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 48 Mar 6, 2006 274 views 3 replies #1 Please appraise valuable.name - :hehe:
Epic VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 87 Mar 6, 2006 #3 Well..uh.. .name domains aren't really that valuble. But it is a nice keyword and you could probably have some success turning it into a domaining site (listing valuble names for sale) I'd say Mid to High XX but that's just my opinion
Well..uh.. .name domains aren't really that valuble. But it is a nice keyword and you could probably have some success turning it into a domaining site (listing valuble names for sale) I'd say Mid to High XX but that's just my opinion
Phronesis Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 48 Mar 6, 2006 #4 Good idea. I bought it because it was worth $6 for the humor factor. I wanted to have a name that was valuable.
Good idea. I bought it because it was worth $6 for the humor factor. I wanted to have a name that was valuable.