domain Intuit.biz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grrilla

VIP Member
Impact
87
Intuit.biz
OV: 54,688
G:1,140,000

Please appraise...
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Obvious and probable ™ issues here, IMHO.
B-)
 
0
•••
0
•••
That crossed my mind, but intuit is a dictionary word: to apprehend by intuition and thought that I would be OK w/ it as such. hmm... Trying to think of some other dictionary words that are trademarked. Suppose there are tons. Apple comes to mind. Wonder why a large corp doesn't pop for the $4.95 to cover the bases??

Does .org not have trademark issues? Intuit.org looks like a commerce site and does not appear to be affiliated w/ Intuit Corp.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
TX CH and Centerpoint for input and link. Centerpoint's link and a search have brought up some questions I'll carry over to discussion forum.
 
0
•••
$0
As mentioned above you have a major ™ issue.
You should expect a C+D letter any day ;)

Cheers!
 
0
•••
Maybe they'll buy it off me for $5.95 and I can realize a 20% profit. hehe. Actually, picked it up rather innocently and will either drop it, or just offer it to them if I hear from them. No biggie and I have no intention of infringing on someones name.
 
0
•••
tm issues
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back