NameSilo

I became an UNCLE

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

0lgi

Dropcatch.aiVIP Member
Impact
62
Hello Dear Friends ,

I am really excited because , at the age of 19 I became an uncle :)

Her name is Katia , she is just a day old and I opened a site for her :)

www.katiamanara.com

Im posting a pic of her here :P

1031480.jpg


Thanks

Olgi
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Congrats buddy :) shes so cute!!!!
 
0
•••
Congrats! :)
 
0
•••
Keep the site going all her life so she can reflect when she is older, add pics and stuff all the time, and a small adsense ad too ;)
 
0
•••
Life is really amazing isn't it!!!! Congrats!! Now work hard and make sure when it's your turn, you got all the support they need!!!
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back