Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain HistoryClass.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

maximum

VIP Member
Impact
98
OK, its not the .com, and it sure isn't History.us :td: , but any thoughts on HistoryClass.us? :gl:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Although its a nice domain, I don't see any commercial value in it. It could be a good resource for surfers on the net though. You should consider developing it. Happy holidays.
 
1
•••
izmas said:
Although its a nice domain, I don't see any commercial value in it. It could be a good resource for surfers on the net though. You should consider developing it. Happy holidays.
Thanks for the input. And Happy Holidays to you too :tu: By the way, that was the same thing I was thinking about BoardMembers.us & BoardMembers.info :hehe:
 
0
•••
Probably develop it into an informational site about US history. Needs development for better value. Low $xx at best undeveloped.
 
1
•••
sufi,

TY :blink:
 
0
•••
I didn't like my history class

History class in high school sucked. My college history class professor was an arrogant pompous ass. So I react like Pavlov's dog every time I hear the words "history class."

I'd be interested to know how many NPers have fond memories of their history class...pop quiz...paper due...stop talking...Roooooberrrrrrrrrrttt...pay attention...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back