Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Greetings from TN

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

resherpa

New Member
Impact
0
What a great forum. I discovered NamePros while searching for information on how to value a domain name. My background is in real estate, but happened to purchase a domain name in network marketing when I was "bit" by the MLM "bug." (WHAT was I thinking??) But I digress. I haven't used the domain name, and out of the blue someone offered to purchase it. I have NO idea on a value for the DN, but from what I've seen here so far, these forums are a good place to learn what I need to do to price and sell the domain should I choose to do so. I look forward to reading and contributing to the forums.

Bill
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
welcome to NP! :wave:
 
0
•••
Hi Bill welcome to np
 
0
•••
Hya Bill,

Welcome to namepros and good luck with the sale.

NN
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros Bill, Nice to meet you :hi:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back