Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

GPS TomTom HELP lol

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Impact
18
Ok I am looking to buy a tomtom but am having issues trying to figure everything out.. I am located in the US but will be traveling to Europe soon! So I wanted to buy a GPS from TOMTOM and then buy a Europe Map to get me around.. So I hop on Tomtom website and looking to see how much they charge for the maps it says that part of the site is under construction... so if anyone has a tomtom and has access to the map sections can you tell me how much the germany/europe maps are?

Thank you
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
I am not talking about Googling it LOL I am talking about REAL experiences with TomTom and for their backend users who can see the prices (i am guessing) for Europe/Germany etc...

Thanks for that link have been there many of times. I have also hit a few forums but they require the admin to view all reg's so it might take a few days..

Thank you
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back