A Adamus New Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Jan 13, 2005 412 views 9 replies #1 GOLDENHOST.NET Please Appraise thanks Last edited: Jan 14, 2005
J Jeff EmeritusVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 281 Jan 14, 2005 #2 Reg. fee+ ... anything occuring at the ".COM"?!? :gl: Best of Luck.
superprogrammer VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 37 Jan 15, 2005 #4 Hosting and .net doesnt goes very well Mid $xx
Sabre First Time Poster!Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 629 Jan 15, 2005 #5 .net doesnt fit it well....... reg fee +- :imho:
cera Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 15 Jan 15, 2005 #6 Wasn't .net invented for ISP, hosting and other NETwork related sites? I think .net suits a hosting co. site perfectly. Golden does suggest value/worth - not a bad name IMHO. Brandable. mid$xx - maybe even high $xx to end user
Wasn't .net invented for ISP, hosting and other NETwork related sites? I think .net suits a hosting co. site perfectly. Golden does suggest value/worth - not a bad name IMHO. Brandable. mid$xx - maybe even high $xx to end user
Qwert VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 24 Jan 15, 2005 #7 Very Low XX, decent name for a host but .com would have been better.
AsclepiusZ Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 6 Jan 15, 2005 #8 i agree with qwert. would have been much nicer as a .com
1rrr1 VIP Member VIP Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 31 Jan 15, 2005 #9 .net hurts it. I like the sound of it. Around low xx
VisualArtistFrankBonilla Visual Artist Frank BonillaVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 87 Jan 16, 2005 #10 cera said: Wasn't .net invented for ISP, hosting and other NETwork related sites? I think .net suits a hosting co. site perfectly. Golden does suggest value/worth - not a bad name IMHO. Brandable. mid$xx - maybe even high $xx to end user Click to expand... Hmm. that's what I thought, Cera. Would have to agree with you. :yell:
cera said: Wasn't .net invented for ISP, hosting and other NETwork related sites? I think .net suits a hosting co. site perfectly. Golden does suggest value/worth - not a bad name IMHO. Brandable. mid$xx - maybe even high $xx to end user Click to expand... Hmm. that's what I thought, Cera. Would have to agree with you. :yell: