NameSilo

Gaming Layout [ UP FOR GRABS! ]

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omario24

Established Member
Impact
2
Current Bidder: cheatgenius (from vgamin.com/forum)
Bid Amount: $15 USD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys. I just finished making a layout for someone, and they don't want it anymore, so now I have no choice but to sell it. Here are the details:

Preview:

Top View:
13150.jpg


Bottom View:
13151.jpg


Payment Information:

- Name your price (post what you have to offer -- go up in increments of $5 or more please)
- Via PayPal
- If I'm happy with the highest bidder's price, then he/she will obviously receive the design; I can decide to cancel the bidding at any given time

What You Get:

- All PSD files
- All image files
- Coded HTML file (mapping and stylesheet included) -- some mouseover effects were add in the layout file as add-ons
- CSS Stylesheet
- Full rights (I will not distribute and/or sell the design again)
- Minor customizations needed (e.g., text editing, image editing, etc)

Contact Information:

AIM: Omar Hachem
MSN: [email protected]
E-mail Address: [email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This layout is really nice in my opinion, and would look good for any gaming-in-general website. So, post those bids people! :laugh:

Thanks,
-- Omar Hachem
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice work! :)
 
0
•••
Hm... is there anyone interested? :|
 
0
•••
If anyone offers between $20 to $25, it's all your's.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back