Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established Forums For Sale

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughs Galore

Established Member
Impact
1
Site Name:
Post A Freebie
Post A Contest
Post A Discount
URL:
http://postafreebie.com
http://postacontest.com
http://postadiscount.com(Domain only.)
PR: 0 for all
Description:
Post A Freebie is a forum where people can find and post about free things.
Post A Contest is a forum where people can find and post about contests.
Post A Discount was going to be a forum where people can find and post about deals.
Traffic:
Post A Freebie Stats
Post A Contest Stats
Requirements: The links at the top must stay sitewide until February 2007.
Misc:
Free Push @ Namecheap.
Free lifetime hosting if needed.
Comes with 4 banners(2 for Post A Freebie, 1 for Post A Contest, and 1 for Post A Discount).
200 Directory Submissions for each are being done.
I can help move the forums and install some things.
I accept paypal.
Reason for selling: Need funds for a big project.

BIN: $200
Starting Price: $50
Bid Increment: $10
Auction End: 48 hours

I reserve the right to not sell the site if I don't like the prices that are offered.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
BIN dropped to $150!

I am extending this until January 7th. The 200 directory submissions have been completed for both forums, plus both have been stumbled by some. :) I am also hosting my own contests and freebies to help increase traffic and backlinks.

If you buy the site now, I will continue to sponsor the current contests, and make posts until January 7th.:)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back