domain ExamKits.com (student exam prep?)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

NP Maniacâ„¢VIP Member
Impact
24
Hey there,

Wondering about the value of my domain ExamKits.com. I think it's got quite good potential, having searched 'exam prep kits' myself only a few weeks ago when preparing for my A-levels I know this domain could get a lot of traffic.

I can see it having good potential with retailers themselves, or possibly with affiliate marketing. Not sure about resale value.

Any and all valuations are appreciated :)
- Tom
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
If you can get actual test questions for studying and reviewing, a lot of students would depend on your site for studying. Which could drive good traffic = $$ and you could be helping students pas their classes if you courses are good.
 
1
•••
Phoenix said:
Hey there,

Wondering about the value of my domain ExamKits.com. I think it's got quite good potential, having searched 'exam prep kits' myself only a few weeks ago when preparing for my A-levels I know this domain could get a lot of traffic.

I can see it having good potential with retailers themselves, or possibly with affiliate marketing. Not sure about resale value.

Any and all valuations are appreciated :)
- Tom

Someone besides me has been checking out godrops.com :)
Great site....Great Pickup
I saw this one earlier and was really wanting to grab it...but you beat me to it.
I think this is one of those great names that, if you're willing to wait on the right buyer, will serve you well.

I would link it to all those great companies that sell Medical equipment to students. (my favorite is Scrip-Hessco....that;s who I used to get my equipment from when I was in school). (and of course get adsense rolling)

Wonderful site with a ton of potential...
$x,xxx (mid-high) to the right end user
Congrats on the pickup!
Good luck!

Thirty3Down
 
1
•••
Thanks for the appraisals. I did indeed see it on GoDrops.com (which has since been set as my homepage!) I'm not looking for a quick flip on this domain; quite willing to wait for the right buyer as I know that this could go somewhere.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back