Domain Empire

Edirectory License

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

doc24

A Wish SandwichEstablished Member
Impact
1 main license and 3 add on sites. So essentially you have 1 admin panel and 4 websites you can admin through there...Great feature. Their maint is 399.00 per year (optional) but that includes installing new updates etc. Software is 2015-2016 but I would update

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is for a complete edirectory licensed version , unbranded and 3 add on websites complete. This means essentially you can have 4 websites by the top directory software platform in the marketplace.

The only reason I am selling this is because I have taken on a large project and cannot finish the sites I started and am using a proprietary software.

Total Value: $3500.00 …Will sell it for $900.00 complete. The edirectory people are willing to work with the new owners and will help with the install or give a discount if it involves something special. I have all direct communication with them and they are very responsive. Can be reached easily by phone also a big plus.

They have an outstanding hosting plan available for license holders and I can say this company is great working every step of the way with their clients.

About Edirectory: eDirectory is the leading software platform for publishing powerful directory-driven websites with ease.In just a few clicks, a stunning, beautifully designed directory website can be online, ready to generate a recurring revenue stream for any business. eDirectory’s system includes a full-set of advanced features including: Lead Generation, Payment Processing, SEO Center, Site Management, Blogging, Email Hosting / Notifications, Native Mobile Applications, In-Depth Reporting, and so much more!

Contact me direct with any questions.

I am NOT associated in anyway with edirectory, I purchased this for my company and have complete authorization from edirectory to sell my license. I can discuss this with anyone that is interested. In addition when you purchase there are no more fees involved and you own the license outright - unbranded. However they have a great support package and that includes all updates etc on their platform, well worth that for the sites. (In my opinion) at least for the first year and then you decide

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back