• 4th

I am not sure it will sell

votes
    0.0%

smarti

carpe diemEstablished Member
Impact
hi guys,

what do you think on a value of dope.it ? Original idea was for branding sports food supplements or energy drinks. Any other ideas?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
People get booted out of olympics for doping scandals and you want to call a supplement dope.it :xf.cry:
You have me laughing all day. Ty

•••
thanks for your opinion. I do not believe anyone will seriously think a shop would sell real steroid supplements. It would be same as trying to sell weed at same brand. Since a word in itself is kinda provoking it could rather be used for polarizing marketing. How crazy it would be the campaign banner to call "dope.it - get your certified organic supplements here" :sneaky:

•••
How hard will it be for a non-EU or non-Italian entity to buy this domain from you and maintain it? Godaddy shows that they charge additional $20/year for .IT for people/companies that cannot prove EU or Italian relationship. I check 4 other global domain registrars and only one of them sells this TLD, which restrictions.

I ask because I have little knowledge in buying ccTLDs that have restrictions.

This is a critical component as to the global value of the domain.

•••
"Dope It" is not a good name for branding sports food supplements or energy drinks.

•••
@EbookLover thank u, that's s very good technical point I missed

@NYJimbo thanks for opinion. Do u have an idea fitting to this name?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back