K KewlKid1234 Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Oct 17, 2009 381 views 5 replies #1 How much do you think that this one is worth?
C chrysalis55 Account Closed Impact 23 Oct 17, 2009 #2 Not a bad name...limited google listings but there are some ads. You need to spend some time marketing this to sculpture wholesalers, and suggest a 1K$ selling price. Tell them how badly they need that name. Good luck with it
Not a bad name...limited google listings but there are some ads. You need to spend some time marketing this to sculpture wholesalers, and suggest a 1K$ selling price. Tell them how badly they need that name. Good luck with it
K KewlKid1234 Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Oct 17, 2009 #3 Thanks, That's what I'm doing I got two responses, but I wasn't sure if 1,000 was too much to ask.
C chrysalis55 Account Closed Impact 23 Oct 17, 2009 #4 KewlKid1234 said: Thanks, That's what I'm doing I got two responses, but I wasn't sure if 1,000 was too much to ask. Click to expand... I don't think that it is too much....and you can always say "I was hoping for $xxxx but am open to any offers" or something like that.
KewlKid1234 said: Thanks, That's what I'm doing I got two responses, but I wasn't sure if 1,000 was too much to ask. Click to expand... I don't think that it is too much....and you can always say "I was hoping for $xxxx but am open to any offers" or something like that.
CamMK27 Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 1,282 Oct 20, 2009 #5 Start with $2000 and negotiate and you will probably end up with 1k or so?
MicroGuy Miembro EspecialTop Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 1,493 Oct 20, 2009 #6 CamMK27 said: Start with $2000 and negotiate and you will probably end up with 1k or so? Click to expand... If he gets $1000 for this domain, he should write a book. The "Domainer's Handbook" has a nice ring. IMO.
CamMK27 said: Start with $2000 and negotiate and you will probably end up with 1k or so? Click to expand... If he gets $1000 for this domain, he should write a book. The "Domainer's Handbook" has a nice ring. IMO.