NameSilo

Established DeadliestCatch dot net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satanclaus

Established Member
Impact
1
Hiya,

Due to time limitations I'm considering offers on 'DeadliestCatch.net'.

It comes with:
- VBulletin 4.x License
- Drawings of some of the Deadliest Catch crew (Photoshop PSD format, high res. I own the copyright on them)

Site averages ~ 250UV/day. Ranking well for 'Deadliest Catch'. (#2 for me in Google US)

Top 20 of 99 Total Search Strings
# Hits Search String
1 3119 87.56% deadliest catch
2 87 2.44% the deadliest catch
3 58 1.63% sig hansen
4 48 1.35% deadlist catch
5 38 1.07% deadliest catch 2010
6 18 0.51% deadlest catch
7 17 0.48% deadliestcatch
8 14 0.39% deadliest catch forum
=snipped=

Forum is featuring some Amazon.com DVDs. Plenty of clicks, no conversion (yet). Few signups, probably because the forum has little content.

I'm sure you could turn it into a thriving community with a bit of time and monetize on related products.

I can provide hosting if needed. Bids under $500 will not be considered.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back