IT.COM

domain Crypto Domain Names - CryptoHuff.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ideas500k

Established Member
Impact
Hello!

These are the domain names I have acquired and I would like to get an approximate evaluation for them.

They have got content on them.

CryptoHuff.com

BitcoinRoot.com

BTCdude.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As domain names alone, they're hardly worth the registration fee, unfortunately. Can't speak to the content, but none of the three look or sound like the kind of crypto names that sell for even three figures at auctions - the only one that I guess would be worth something is btcdude, if some passionate blogger really wants to be the btcdude.

Best of luck!

•••
BitcoinRoot can be used for posting information that goes with the roots of Bitcoin.

Also, CryptoHuff is a website which is getting traffic and shares crypto news - free and paid.

They are worth something.

What I noticed about these domain names is that when I have them as my nickname on Discord for the first time, people intuitively check them as .com domain names, even thou I did not have .com in the nickname.

They automatically look like brands and people trust them positively.

•••
Nice, so how do you put content on these websites, is it automated ? Just curious.

•••
For BTCdude I just put useful content for searching the dude behind Bitcoin. Its was a hobby project and I think it should be turned into something else.

BitcoinRoot can be used for anything Bitcoin related, I gave a shot at trying to give out private keys to a topped up wallet for fun. Got good interest.

CryptoHuff - people send me content, I review it and I publish it.

•••
I would like to hear more opinion from people who are into cryptocurrency, as others who are not related to it might have no idea what they could be truly worth.

•••
May be reg fee, imho.

Hth

•••
What other place can I publish my domain names for sale for bigger exposure?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back