S skyraider Browsing the InterwebnetVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 28 May 9, 2005 534 views 3 replies #1 Hey, Please appraise the following domains: GeekChat.net coding.web.com HTML.web.com VacationVA.com CasualTravel.com Thanks
Hey, Please appraise the following domains: GeekChat.net coding.web.com HTML.web.com VacationVA.com CasualTravel.com Thanks
V VG_KING Account Closed Impact 1 May 9, 2005 #3 I don't think web.com domains are worth anything...they're just lousy subdomains IMHO. Everything but VacationVA.com is worth $0... VacationVA.com registration fee to low $xx range undeveloped..
I don't think web.com domains are worth anything...they're just lousy subdomains IMHO. Everything but VacationVA.com is worth $0... VacationVA.com registration fee to low $xx range undeveloped..
S skyraider Browsing the InterwebnetVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 28 May 9, 2005 #4 VG_KING said: I don't think web.com domains are worth anything...they're just lousy subdomains IMHO. Everything but VacationVA.com is worth $0... VacationVA.com registration fee to low $xx range undeveloped.. Click to expand... Are you just saying that because I wouldn't sell you one of my good names for a really low price after you cussed me out, or is that your 'appraisal'? Do you have any reasons for your 'appraisal'?
VG_KING said: I don't think web.com domains are worth anything...they're just lousy subdomains IMHO. Everything but VacationVA.com is worth $0... VacationVA.com registration fee to low $xx range undeveloped.. Click to expand... Are you just saying that because I wouldn't sell you one of my good names for a really low price after you cussed me out, or is that your 'appraisal'? Do you have any reasons for your 'appraisal'?