NameSilo

domain CityofBeijing.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2ii3344

Established Member
Impact
2
CityofBeijing.info

I sold a website template on ebay and used the money to buy this domain name: CityofBeijing.info!

Beijing is the capital city in China and it has a population count of 13.8 million.

How much do you think it is worth??
Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
reg. fee wholesale
 
0
•••
150+ wholesale
 
0
•••
LOL dude, I was thinking about registering that JUST YESTERDAY! you beat me to it!
 
0
•••
:gn: I would say somewhere in the mid $xxx. Good luck. :)
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone for the great apprasials!
 
0
•••
Originally posted by rambo6376
LOL dude, I was thinking about registering that JUST YESTERDAY! you beat me to it!

Well there are plenty of other city domain names available with "cityof" before them.
 
0
•••
i agree with armstrong
the california one migh have got for 1k but i cant see other ones doing the same,.
thecityof is too long and sounds strange
i did a check and there are many names like tokyocity.info left

---city sounds much better to me than cityof---,, it is also shorter
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back