Coastalguy VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 42 Jun 29, 2004 468 views 13 replies #1 East coast is liberal (mostly). What will the rest of the country have to say? ST
I illusions_ca Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Jun 29, 2004 #2 I wouldnt know the answer to your question coastalguy but out of everyone thats going for prime minister I would have to put a vote for jack layton
I wouldnt know the answer to your question coastalguy but out of everyone thats going for prime minister I would have to put a vote for jack layton
Coastalguy VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 42 Jun 29, 2004 #6 A Liberal minority. So much for the polls! ST
G GT Web Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 3 Jun 29, 2004 #7 Yup, go Liberals...I wanted a majority but it doesnt look like I'll get it...
I illusions_ca Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Jun 29, 2004 #8 you never know gt web anything can happen when it comes to politics maybe there will be a tie and they will have to re-count the votes
you never know gt web anything can happen when it comes to politics maybe there will be a tie and they will have to re-count the votes
E esger Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Jun 29, 2004 #9 Quebec : Bloc : 54 (48,8%), Liberal : 21 (33.8%), Conservative : 0 (8.8%), NPD : 0 (4.6%) 'nuff said
Crusader Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 6 Jun 29, 2004 #10 Somehow we all knew the Liberals would win wasn't expecting the Conservatives to take BC though
E esger Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Jun 29, 2004 #11 Wasn't expecting the Liberals to take Ontario... Good luck to Liberals... I don't know how long they will be able to govern like this.. I would said 18-24 months...
Wasn't expecting the Liberals to take Ontario... Good luck to Liberals... I don't know how long they will be able to govern like this.. I would said 18-24 months...
wicked_gal00 VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 10 Jun 30, 2004 #13 looks like we might be having another election soon, i don't see this lasting without any majority gov't
looks like we might be having another election soon, i don't see this lasting without any majority gov't