A Alpha Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Jun 29, 2003 654 views 3 replies #1 Look at these calculators and converters, they may become useful sometime or just fun :P Imagine a 500 yottabyte hard drive :D
Look at these calculators and converters, they may become useful sometime or just fun :P Imagine a 500 yottabyte hard drive :D
D deadserious Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 6 Jun 29, 2003 #2 Hey that's a cool calculator! 1152921504606847000 megabytes = 1 yottabyte lol. :webdev:
A Alpha Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Jun 29, 2003 #3 Originally posted by deadserious Hey that's a cool calculator! 1152921504606847000 megabytes = 1 yottabyte lol. :webdev: Click to expand... Yeah, if anyone actually used that much space on a normal computer they'd have to be a real pack rat :D
Originally posted by deadserious Hey that's a cool calculator! 1152921504606847000 megabytes = 1 yottabyte lol. :webdev: Click to expand... Yeah, if anyone actually used that much space on a normal computer they'd have to be a real pack rat :D
D deadserious Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 6 Jun 30, 2003 #4 Yea, I can't think of what I would ever need that amount of space for. Not even if I had every program I ever wanted or just think I wanted lol.
Yea, I can't think of what I would ever need that amount of space for. Not even if I had every program I ever wanted or just think I wanted lol.