Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Bulk Domains wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

At my former job I had a clause in my contract I couldn't do outside business so I had to sell my entire domain portfolio (and cried a bit!). I am new under a new contract three years later and ready to get back into the business (very excited!).

I am looking for a start to build up a domain portfolio, inexpensive to start with. Domains preferably under $7 each, bulk lots especially. My preferred registrar is Godaddy but willing to look at others for decent names. I develop a lot of my domain names so anything with decent keywords would be great. Not really interested in 4-letter domains or names with lots of numbers and junk like that. Prefer names that are expiring 6 months out or more so I have time to develop some sites for them. Any help with individual domains at a value, or bulk domains to build my portfolio back up would be excellent. Looking to try to buy up to 1000 domains depending on price. Will also accept NP$ for some domains.

Thank you kindly for your help. I'm glad to be back!!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back