Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Appraisals on this

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

joebol

Established Member
Impact
0
I just picked up 2 gun domains:

MyM16.com and AK47.tc

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
As you just picked them up I would say registration fees. If you plan on developing them as info resource websites for the M16 and AK47 guns, hopefully can earn you some low income but nothing much! With appropriate traffic once developed I would say 30$-50$.

Dim
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back