Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appetizers (dot) Biz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
713
I just acquired it today. I am really looking forward to developing this one, as I am a self proclaimed restaurant expert. :hehe:

I think this is the 2nd best extension for this domain as it relates to restaurant business. net, org, us, info aren't as useful for this word as .biz :imho: Interested, to hear your opinion. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hmmm, anyone have an opinion on this one?? :yell:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Not sure on how much it is worth undeveloped, but if you can get a nice site going it will be a cracker! Good luck with it, keep me updated on the process :).
 
0
•••
danielgb123 said:
Not sure on how much it is worth undeveloped, but if you can get a nice site going it will be a cracker! Good luck with it, keep me updated on the process :).

Thanks for your thoughts! Repped+ EDIT: oops NP says I already repped you enough lately :)

I thought I would hear a bit more from y'all on this one. :talk:
 
0
•••
I agree with the .biz for sure! I am a self proclaimed eater of appetizers being over 300lbs LOL. . .
So I think it's cool, and it would be really cool, developed, maybe a recipe forum ?

Good Luck!
 
1
•••
PHATnames said:
I agree with the .biz for sure! I am a self proclaimed eater of appetizers being over 300lbs LOL. . .
So I think it's cool, and it would be really cool, developed, maybe a recipe forum ?

Good Luck!

I was thinking more along the lines of an advertising site for chains like Chili's, TGIF, Ruby Tuesday, etc... Maybe appetizer of the week, Appetizer contest (win a free appetizer to...), Favorite appetizers poll, printable appetizer coupons... Still brainstorming, it's starting to come together in my head.. Repped ya Phatnames

Anyone else have an "appraisal" for this one?
 
0
•••
bump.. was hoping to get a few more thoughts on this one?? Thanks in advance..
 
0
•••
Just curious as to a dollar amt some of you would give this, undeveloped of course.
 
0
•••
I agree that .biz would be most appropriate for a restaurant site but don't you think .net makes more sense if there is a chain of restaurants?
Hard to put a figure on it but reseller value would be around $20-$50 whereas end-users could offer as much as a grand.
 
1
•••
Basement said:
I agree that .biz would be most appropriate for a restaurant site but don't you think .net makes more sense if there is a chain of restaurants?
Hard to put a figure on it but reseller value would be around $20-$50 whereas end-users could offer as much as a grand.

Perhaps, although .net just sounds more suitable for online apps, networks, forums, hi-tech stuff.. lol Maybe I'll go after the .net :)

Thanks for your opinion Basement, repped.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back