priced AirTravel.org

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dncartoons.com

Established Member
Impact
0
AirTravel.org BIN Updated!!!!

AirTravel.org
BIN: $11,000 NEW BIN: $7500
Owner will consider reasonable offers

I am brokering for seller.

Email: "sold" and BIN price or "sold" and offer price to:

[email protected]

(I will respond to ALL emails)

First full price offer gets the domain.

Posted on multiple forums.

Buyer and seller agree that if either party requires escrow it will be split equally. Expiration: 9-27-08 Tucows
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
New BIN: $9000

AirTravel.org
New BIN: $9,000
Owner will consider reasonable offers

I am brokering for seller.

Email: "sold" and BIN price or "sold" and offer price to:

[email protected]
 
0
•••
BIN Lowered

AirTravel.org
New BIN: $7,500
Owner will consider reasonable offers


[email protected]
 
Last edited:
0
•••
AirTravel.org sale is withdrawn

AirTravel.org sale is withdrawn.

Josh M. (The owner.)

Eric will update his posts to reflect this.
 
0
•••
Hi, I am just curious as to what happened with the sale? Since I have the .info counterpart.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back