Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Afternic parking stats problem

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Moneta

Established Member
Impact
21
Hello everyone I using afternic parking for last 3 years and i'm pretty happy of using it. But from last week about (7 days) there is zero click on my domain. I have same visits like always(xxxxx) but zero clicks or at least i not see them. I mostly have them about 25-100 daily on all my domains but from 7 days there is not even 1 click.It was never happened before so if someone have same problem please share here.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I also do not see my stats for the last few days, so maybe a global problem.
 
0
•••
Hi Guys, I am having the same issue now, just updated my DNS to point back to Afternic Landers, been over 5 days and 0 views? These same domains which were parked on Afternic prior to changing were all getting views daily.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back