EbookLover Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 941 Jan 21, 2005 396 views 6 replies #1 Adult .com http://(edited domain).com Sorry if I posted to the wrong forum (yes, I read the sticky). Last edited: Jun 4, 2005
ftech Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 3 Jan 21, 2005 #2 Low $xx if you find your customer. The term has relatively low Google score, under 2M. The term is too 'soft' for the hardcore lovers, and maybe too explicit for the puritans..:imho:
Low $xx if you find your customer. The term has relatively low Google score, under 2M. The term is too 'soft' for the hardcore lovers, and maybe too explicit for the puritans..:imho:
EbookLover Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 941 Jan 21, 2005 #3 Yes, it is more softcore rather than hardcore if you are talking adult sites. Thanks for your input. More would be appreciated from others as well.
Yes, it is more softcore rather than hardcore if you are talking adult sites. Thanks for your input. More would be appreciated from others as well.
andriegel Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 890 Jan 21, 2005 #4 Yes, I would focus on the intellectual stimulation vs sexual stimulation on this one. In the meantime, $xx Best of luck with your domain name! -Andrew
Yes, I would focus on the intellectual stimulation vs sexual stimulation on this one. In the meantime, $xx Best of luck with your domain name! -Andrew
dgridley Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 616 Jan 21, 2005 #5 I agreee.. but feel this is a bit long and needs developing before it has any value. reg fee IMO andriegel said: Yes, I would focus on the intellectual stimulation vs sexual stimulation on this one. In the meantime, $xx Best of luck with your domain name! -Andrew Click to expand...
I agreee.. but feel this is a bit long and needs developing before it has any value. reg fee IMO andriegel said: Yes, I would focus on the intellectual stimulation vs sexual stimulation on this one. In the meantime, $xx Best of luck with your domain name! -Andrew Click to expand...