Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Adding HTML to PHPLD Paid Version Emails

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

whitebark

Part-Time ZombieVIP Member
Impact
153
I'm having trouble finding out how to add some simple html to my email templates on php link directory - paid version 3.2

I know on the 2.* series you edit one of the core php files - and I have done this before, but I don't see where to do so on the paid version - or do I even have to hack a core file?

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Go into libs/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php and changed all the values from text/plain -> text/html and it sends in html.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back