D Designbin.net Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Jun 16, 2003 780 views 6 replies #1 I plan on developing ACdomains.com with a resellers account, and making it "ready to sell".. How much can it be worth you think? Thanks :D
I plan on developing ACdomains.com with a resellers account, and making it "ready to sell".. How much can it be worth you think? Thanks :D
J Jeff EmeritusVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 281 Jun 16, 2003 #2 Reg. fee - $23.75 (wholesale and undeveloped), IMHO. Best of Luck here.
DrWho Retired NamePros Staff©Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 6 Jun 16, 2003 #3 Re: ACdomains.com - Developed Originally posted by Designbin.net I plan on developing ACdomains.com with a resellers account, and making it "ready to sell".. How much can it be worth you think? Thanks :D Click to expand... Reg fee
Re: ACdomains.com - Developed Originally posted by Designbin.net I plan on developing ACdomains.com with a resellers account, and making it "ready to sell".. How much can it be worth you think? Thanks :D Click to expand... Reg fee
biggie GreenFriendly.comTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 21,537 Jun 16, 2003 #4 Agree with above postings......Regg fee
RJ Domain BuyerTop Member PRO VIP Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 3,226 Jun 17, 2003 #6 Are you asking for an appraisal for what it would be after you developed it? What kind of reseller account are we talking about?
Are you asking for an appraisal for what it would be after you developed it? What kind of reseller account are we talking about?
WhiteLion Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 8 Jun 18, 2003 #7 I think it could rocket in value if developed.