NameSilo

A quick economy joke...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
5,182
Heard on the radio.....

"The economy in Hollywood is so bad, 60 year old women can only afford to look 50 years old."


ba-da-boom, just thought it was clever.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's sad, but true!

At $400 per treatment, Botox is harder to buy nowadays. :o

- GF
 
0
•••
RogueWriter said:
Heard on the radio.....

"The economy in Hollywood is so bad, 60 year old women can only afford to look 50 years old."

ba-da-boom, just thought it was clever.

Don't forget to tip your waiter, RogueWriter will be here all week. :hehe:
 
0
•••
I should be thankful because I'm Asian... I still look like a teenager:D
 
0
•••
i think in Hollywood intense celebrity makeup combined with exposure to camera spot lights makes you look older.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back