Not open for further replies.

Dineshkp

Top Member
Impact
7507501.com
Bid Start: $12
Bid Increment: $1 or more
End: 48hrs of last bid

Registrar: Godaddy.com (Push to GD only)
Expiry: Nov 2016
Payment: Paypal / NEFT (INDIA)

Note:
Payment expected within 24hrs of auction ending.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Highest bid at $15, Low price for a good pattern

Less than 24hrs to go

@mginc @TSB

•••
•••
@mginc

The auction has ended with the winning bid of $15, as no other bids were made within 48hrs of the bid by @shabash786.

However, the payment is being awaited. If the payment is not received within 6 hrs from the time of this post then the auction continues with @mginc as the highest bidder at $16.

Please note that, by terms of the auction, payment is expected in 24hrs of auction end (PM sent to winner), that duration has exceeded and the payment time given now is a grace period.

Regards,
Dinesh

•••
well, according to namepros terms a buyer has 7 days default time for paying to the won item and we already talked about it just today at 2:40 AM its not even cross 24 hours of our discussion. Are you in a hurry? No problem don't wait for 6 hours just start right away. I'll not buy. Thanks and good luck

•••
@shabash786 I am sorry if I meant to hurt you in anyway.

Here is the rule as is:
6.1.17. Default timeline for sales: transactions must be initiated within 7 days of an offer being accepted. The domain transfer must be completed within a grand total of 14 days from the time the offer was accepted. Alternate timelines are only accepted if both the buyer and seller agree to it.

It means that when payment time is not mentioned in terms of auction, then it defaults to 7 days, and the transaction (exchange of money and domain) should be completed within 14 days. I have clearly stated in my auction the time of payment is within 24hrs, and by bidding in the auction you agree to the terms so as you can see I stand by the rules.

As to our PMs, here is the timing for each PM

1st PM - Announcing winner and payment details - 18 Nov, 2015 04:42PM (UTC)

-- No reply --

2nd PM - Reminder - 19 Nov, 2015 10:30AM (UTC)

-- reply in 2 minutes [Not sharing content] requested to be patient --

I agreed.

Once again, I am sorry if my previous post hurt you in any way but I was playing by the rules.

I have waited 24 hrs + 15 hrs. It is not your problem whether I am in a hurry or not, but is your problem if you are not obliging by the auction terms and Namepros rules.

If you would still like to withdraw your winning auction, kindly reply so, and the auction will continue.

Thank You,
Dinesh

Last edited:
•••
I told you in a lighter way, not meant to force any one but at this time when I was writing you, there are at least 4 sellers awaiting for the payment from me and same like this i'm waiting for the payment from other couple of buyers. its nothing but cooperation with each other since we all are here involved in buying and selling.
But again it was a light side if I said to you to start right away because don't want to make any one waited without his/her intentions. :) Good luck to the new winner !

•••
I understand, but there is a reason I mentioned 24hrs time for payment. If you checked my previous auction I had mentioned 7 days time for payment, to each his own situation. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. I hope to have a better understanding and business with you next time. Thank You.

The Auction continues with @mginc in the leading bid at $16.

•••
Auction Ended. Winner @mginc

Transaction Complete!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back