priced 6mq.com 0ht.com NLL.coms!

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryklose

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey everyone,

I am looking to sell 6MQ.com and 0HT.com in the next 12 hours! The highest offer for each domain 12 hours after the first offer is recieved will be the winning bid.

6MQ.com expires on Oct 9 this year, and its BIN is $165
0HT.com expries on Sept 28 this year, and it's BIN is $185

This will be a multi forum post, so I will keep both forums updated.

Thanks

1 PM replied to. Keep offers coming!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ryklose please update the prices.. looks like at the other forum both are at $100
 
0
•••
$86 for 0HT.com
 
0
•••
ryklose, your topic is in wrong section, you are not answering our Free Push questions and also you are running a multiple forum auction. I'm a bit confused cause of these , what is the current price? :-/ Multi-forum auctions always create chaos :sick:
 
0
•••
Both names have had a BIN price from the start so this is not an auction...The owner is taking offers but the names could have been purchased at any time for BIN...

Good Luck with the sale..

ryklose said:
Hey everyone,

I am looking to sell 6MQ.com and 0HT.com in the next 12 hours! The highest offer for each domain 12 hours after the first offer is recieved will be the winning bid.

6MQ.com expires on Oct 9 this year, and its BIN is $165
0HT.com expries on Sept 28 this year, and it's BIN is $185

This will be a multi forum post, so I will keep both forums updated.

Thanks

1 PM replied to. Keep offers coming!
 
0
•••
I am looking to sell 6MQ.com and 0HT.com in the next 12 hours! The highest offer for each domain 12 hours after the first offer is recieved will be the winning bid.

Hi jaydub,

Yeah it appears as a Fixed Price sale but as I quoted above he stated a "finish time" and he says "highest offer will be winning bid". So I think this is an auction. I think this format is for auctions am I wrong? Anyways have a nice day all.
 
0
•••
87 0ht.com
 
0
•••
$88 0HT.com
 
0
•••
$83 for 6MQ.com
 
0
•••
0ht.com $105 bid aslong as get free push??

thanks
 
0
•••
how much time do we have left? Please update

$85 6MQ.com
 
0
•••
90 6mq :>
 
0
•••
$91 for 6MQ.com
 
0
•••
has auction ended????
 
0
•••
it should be..i would think..its past due
 
0
•••
According to the guidelines of the thread sale should have ended at 10:22 AM est...12 hours after first bid was placed for both names...
Seller appears to be in Australia so they may be sleeping at this time...give them some time...
 
0
•••
so the seller just abandoned this auction?
 
0
•••
0HT.com and 6MQ.com both sold for $105 at DNF! Thanks for the offers everyone!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back