Dynadot

question 3888 or 8883

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Abumuhaned

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
Assuming any extension,which domain is in a better value?
8883 or 3888

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you,

I have a budget for one only, which one should I grab?

Regards, Abdo

•••
•••
•••
The numbers that start with 1,2,3,6 and 8 or a combination will always sound lucky. So both have value, but I would go with 3888

•••
•••
triple 8 at end is always superior to triple 8 at beginning, as is double or single..

ps: lol, and this was just my 888th (triple 8) post here on Namepros.. what a coincidence

•••
•••

as start of domain has more weight

•••
Well now that we all agree, you know where to go from here....:laugh:

•••
The way thay I look at it..."888" is a premium numeric keyword..and I always put my main keyword first...but then again, I try to think outside of the "octagon"

•••
3 x prosperity
~
Of course the 3 should be at the front

•••
I have no answer as both sides present good cases - I like 3888 if said *out loud* better - thirty eight ; eighty eight and I like the visual LOOK of 8883 better

Helpful huh!

Ok I do a lot of ccTLDs and I have a spinner that checks around 50 ccTLD extensions and here's the result, Please note this is not scientific at ALL since this is ccTLDs only (no gTLDs or ngTLDs) and I eliminate those I don't personally have residency requirements for so take it for entertainment purposes only
3888 - 14 available out of 50 <-appears to be more popular
8883 - 20 available out of 50

•••
It is well known that combos such as 18 28 and 38 have meaning, that is why 3888 is the correct choice

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back